Live close into town with outstanding lake views and a
quiet neighborhood! Incredible sunsets!
Enjoy the private neighborhood park with jogging/biking trail
and water frontage on Lake Austin!
Notice the inexpensive Home Owner Association dues of $10
a month! There are three terraces overlooking the swimming
pool with unobstructed lake and hill country views!
- Three bedrooms, three baths, one powder bath
- Approximately 3202 square feet (Source: Travis County Appraisal District)
- Two car oversized attached garages with side entry
- Marble floors in entry, living room, media room, hallway, and powder room.
- Marble /granite floors in master bath
- Stone floors are in laundry room, bedroom, and downstairs baths
- Harwood floors in kitchen, kitchen dining, and formal dining.
- Gourmet kitchen has double pantries, slab granite counters with stainless steel appliances including Viking professional cook top and refrigerator
- Master bath complete with his and her private bathrooms with bidet, spacious separate shower, and a soaking tub
- Two fireplaces located in the living room and in the master bedroom
- Special programmable lighting with graphic eye
- Indoor and outdoor stereo wiring
- Central natural gas heat with programmable thermostats
- Architect design by award winning Barley Pfieffer
- Taxes: $15,130 for 2004 (Source: Travis County Appraisal District)
- Austin ISD: Highland Elementary, Lamar Middle School, and McCallum H.S.
Call for more information, please call Jackie Clark, cell: 512-970-6611
Jackie Clark Realtors
512-328-7355 or 1-888-498-9545
5308 Tortuga Trail
Specializing in Executive Homes and Corporate Relocation